Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It has been a fantastic spring. I have to admit, I love the weather in Texas. It will be very hard to ever move back to a cold climate. We have been playing outside and it has been so beautiful. Here we are with some of our friends at the Arboretum. Peyton wasn't to happy that I had to put him down to take the picture.


Yes, this is Hayden in his underwear, wearing his favorite pink boots. I was so excited that he is finally potty trained and he looks so dang cute that I had to take a picture.

This was Peyton drinking all of my orange smoothy and absolutley loving it!

He looks just like his DAD, but he is totally a momma's boy!











3 comments:

The Waters Family said...

I love the Arboretum-- in fact-- that's where we had our Easter Egg Hunt this year!

Great Pics as usual! Love Hayden's pink boots! Cracks me up!!-- YayYYY! for Potty Training!

Brittney said...

Your boys are getting so big! Holy cow! They are so cute!
It has been a long time since I have seen you! When are you coming to Idaho again? We need to get together! I miss you!

Virgil and Jamie said...

Oh my goodness-Peyton looks just like Carter did as a baby in those pics! You have such handsome little men, especially in pink boots! I love it.