Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton!

This year went so fast! I can't believe my baby is a year old already. It reminds me to be grateful that I am so lucky to stay home and spend everyday with my little turds. Before I know it, they will all be in school and I will be totally lonely without them. (I think that I am just having anxiety because Carter goes to kindergarten this Fall and I am not ready at all.)
We had such a fun day with Peyton. Seth and I took the boys to Surf & Swim. It was so fun!






The best part of the day for all of us was watching Peyton enjoy his cake.
The boys helped me pick out a gift for Peyton and they couldn't hardly wait for him to open it.


I took these pictures today after the little monster got into the boys' paint and then headed for the snack cupboard to bite holes in all the fruit cups and eat all the raisin boxes.


It's a good thing he's so dang cute.




6 comments:

The Waters Family said...

I can't believe it's been a year already-- Happy Birthday to sweet baby boy Peyton!! I love your family!

West Family said...

They are growing up so fast! This year has flown by! Looks like you all had a great time. We will have to get together and catch up sometime it has been a while. :)

Brittney said...

Happy B-day Peyton! I can't beleive he is one! Your boys are getting so big!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton! What a sweetheart. It doesn't look like he enjoyed that cake at all, huh?! :)

Jana said...

Peyton is getting so big. I love all the cute pictures. Your boys are all so cute. I wish I knew them better. I love your puppy, is it kicking your butt as much as my dog is kicking mine??

Virgil and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Bre, I can't believe how much he looks like Carter. Zelli thought I was looking at pictures of Carter as I was viewing your blog. Cute boys. Miss you lots!