Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best Friends

Today Hayden and Peyton and I went to pick Carter up from school. Hayden knows the routine by now and he runs right into Carter’s school and books it around the corner and down the hall. By the time I catch up with him he is all the way at the end of the hallway running into the arms of Carter. They stood and hugged in the middle of the hallway. It was the cutest thing ever. It made my heart just melt to see their love for each other. Another great blessing of being a Mom!

The weather has been so fantastic lately. We were able to take the boys to the Herd Museum to see life size dinosaurs the other day. It was great. Both of my boys love dinosaurs, especially Hayden.

Here is a picture of the boys with most of their friends. We are missing a few buddies.

Here is my boys with their newest friends. They are both GIRLS! Our playgroup desperately needed some girls. Although, one of my close friends just found out she is having a girl. We are so excited.

Too bad there isn't one for Carter. I'm sure he will find plenty of girlfriends at school.

5 comments:

elise said...

great photos!

but really, that story about hayden running to carter melts any mom's heart! such good boys.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! We miss you guys so much! Are you still planning on coming for christmas? We are getting a condo with my parents for like four days the same time your parents have one! I am so excited. I hope you guys will be there. It will be so fun to just play. Talk to you soon! Love ya

Jana said...

I can't believe how fast this kids grow, from the last time I seen your boys, to think there playin so much and best friends is CRAZY!!!

Whenever we go to sears Zac always says, this is where Carters dad worked before they went to Texas to live huh!?!

I just think its so cute that youve been gone so long and he still remembers little things like that.

Devon and Alicia said...

Breanna! How in the world are you? I just talked to Andrea on the phone and she game me your blog address. I hope you don't mind that I checked it out. You have a beautiful family!! Where are you these days and what have you been up to? We need to catch up. My blog is... www.daaangfamily.blogspot.com and my email address is kirajander@hotmail.com
Alicia (Glenn) Anderson

Devon and Alicia said...

correction: gave me :)