Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trev & Ted's Visit

My youngest brother Trevor and his girl friend Tedi came and played with us for a week. It was Tedi's birthday so the boys helped me make a birthday cake and they were going nuts waiting for Trev & Tedi to get here. Of course they were excited to see Trevor, but they were really excited to help Tedi eat her cake.
Carter played the piano for us while we sang Happy Birthday to Tedi.


Baby Peyton wasn't to interested in exploring all of Dallas so we just chilled at the house and watched a lot of Olympics, but we did get out to Dallas Zoo one day.





We had such a fantastic time and we miss them so much.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Your so lucky to have family be able to come visit! I CAN NOT wait to see your boys, they are stinkin big! I ran in to Tyson the other day and he could not believe how big Zac was! ya, he'll be 8 this month. CRAZY!

The Waters Family said...

You and your brother are related! yep- look so much alike! LOL- great pictures! The boys are so cute as usual- you really take great shots though- and I am impressed with your editing-- the kitchen background b&w with the people in color-- so fun! Looks like y'all had a great visit!

Taryn said...

Hey! This is Taryn Hansen Palmer. I found your blog through Jody and Billy's which I saw through some other friends. Creepy right? :) But I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have the cutest little family ever. I think the last time I saw you was at Tyson's wedding and I couldn't believe you had two little ones and now you have three! But it looks like life is going well for you. Tell your Tyson and the rest of your family hi for me!