Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PEYTON DOUGLAS LUKER


Peyton is the sweetest baby ever! We love having here in our little family.
It doesn't take much to get a full mouth grin from him, which is the cutest thing ever. The boys love seeing him smile at them.










Sorry, I love watching him sleep and I take a million pictures of it.
Here's my other two crazy boys. Hayden has rediscovered the pacifer and Carter might look like Bob the Builder, but he is actually a honeysucker (Bee Movie).


I love my BOYS!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is so darling definatly a keeper!

Life is a Blessing said...

yippee you are alive :) he is so adorable and the rest of the family. hope all is well we love and miss you all!

Jana said...

I love all the new pics! Peyton is so dang cute. He looks like such a sweet heart. Your boys are too funny!

Unknown said...

Wow do you have the cutest boys ever! I miss you guys so much! I hope all is well. You guys look like your doing great, and so happy! Love ya all!

The Waters Family said...

Love Love the B&W Pics of baby Peyton! Your boys are just adorable- Love that last one in the bath too!

Rachel Nielsen said...

What cute pics!